Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Why I want to be a pro

http://www.foodnetwork.com/I've written before about how I like free stuff.  That hasn't changed.  However, I now have a bigger reason for wanting to be a pro.

I want to take naps and talk about food.

I use twitter to spy on certain people and have noticed that certain famous Kona winning triathletes (@chrissiesmiles, @maccanow, @mirindacarfrae) seem to either be taking naps or talking about food most of the time.

I also did some research by watching "A Training Day with Michellie Jones" which is great and shows her swim, bike and run and even riding a horse but for some reason doesn't seem to show her biggest brick which is a napping.  She also does talk about food with a very nice Vegemite plug.

Meanwhile, I don't get naps or much sleep and people don't listen when I talk about food.

So, now that I have finally zeroed in on what pro's most endorse, I think I would be a great spokesperson for the following companies.

The Food Network
Nutella
Serta
Any maker of fuzzy blankets
Big comfortable chairs
Boring books

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment