Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I have to wear that?

I know some people are able to really elevate their thinking during exercise.  They reflect on the finer things in life and focus their energy on greatness and beauty. 

I'm not one of those people.  I've had this invasive quandary that has been invading my mind while I work out.  It strikes me when running, in the midst of a swim set, and definitely on the bike.

Let me give even more background...  I'm cheap and like free stuff.  For that reason, I would like to be sponsored.  I'd like people to give me free stuff and for that privilege I would oblige by wearing an outfit with labels all over it. 

Now the invasive thought.  What if the free stuff came with only a few strings attached.  Those strings were fashioned into an outfit like this...that I had to wear at every race.
This is not me!  I have more slender hips.
 It really isn't that I'm that modest, it mostly has to do with me not wanting to look like a woman and have guys chasing me down.  I also don't want to scar little children for life or cause spectators regret. 

I'm also not sure what to do about tan lines.  

I just don't want to be that bikini toting, sports bra topped triathlete.

Is that too much to ask and still get free stuff?

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me that guy lost a bet. That is wrong on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete