Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things are slipping a bit

I traveled last week and this week has been filled with sick kids, wife and lots of meetings. 

I've been training, just not as much as I want.
I've been skipping blog updates because no one want to hear a whiner...well maybe all those tween girls and 'want to relate moms' who read those stupid vampire books...but you don't fit that club.

It also is snowing for the first time in months which really has been fun for driving.

I think I'm just a bit overwhelmed.  Much of my whelming is my own fault because I want to do so much.  There are two new local 70.3 events this year.  One is the Rev3Portland and the other is the Stumptown.  I already had too many choices and now I have more. 

Maybe I just need to drink my coffee.  Take a breath, run in the snow today and forget what I have missed, what I can't do, and what I am lucky to have. 

Maybe the tense feeling and stress will slip away...

No comments:

Post a Comment