Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nice Surprise

I travel some and have almost gotten to the point of not bothering to bring a swim suit and goggles.  I went on-line when getting ready for this trip just to see if there would be a decent pool and couldn't even find a picture.  At the last minute, I threw in my swim stuff just in case there was a 24 hour fitness or college pool nearby. 

So you can imagine my surprise when I discovered the hotel had a pool. 

Not only do they have a decent (if a bit short) pool, but apparently, I'm the only one who uses it.  I swam this morning for 30 minutes and all morning have been working with a view of an empty pool.

The pool is about 20 yards long, has an unmarked bottom and becomes choppy pretty quick, but it is a pool and is mine, all mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment