Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Feeling Tired

My girls are sick (wife included) and no one seems to be sleeping well.  It seems like the alarm goes off (5:05 AM) just as I finally get to sleep. 

Now that I have my whining out of the way.

It seems so easy to skip a day but I find days that I skip my swim or my lunch run seem to drag on for ever.  I tried to manipulate my office today so that I could not only have my long delayed office birthday lunch outing but it could be fast enough that I could go run before the bad weather settles in.  I invited a former employee who notoriously loves Taco Bell and just turned 80.  I thought for sure he would pick the speedy and affordable TB.  However, for some reason I can't explain, he chose Olive Garden.  Nothing wrong with the food but it took forever, I ate too much and now my day is dragging by.

Maybe next year's birthday could involve the Hot Dog stand along the Columbia River and I can just meet everyone there.  No more trying to sway the crowd with an 80 year old for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment